Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about the books on my winter TBR list. With school ending in a few weeks, it's the perfect time for me to catch up on my TBR list.

 179281982082111113638125

1. Endsinger by Jay Kristoff

I'm freaking out about this one because I totally spaced that it's being released TOMORROW.

Carlton understands how I feel

 2. The Young Elites by Marie Lu


I've had this one sitting on my shelf for a while, but school's been preventing me from reading it. I can't wait until break, when I finally get a chance to crack it open.

3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab

Thieves and parallel Londons? What's not to love?


 220552621723465812000020


4.
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

Did I mention that I'm in love with V.E. Schwab?  I've literally be foaming at the mouth for this book form months. I'm so happy there's a sneak preview for me to devour while I wait for the full thing. 

5. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

 I mean, yeah the cover's completely gorgeous, but that's not the only reason I want it. It has plot and stuff.

6. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Hurrah for diversity! I haven't had a friend who said a bad thing about it, and I (usually) trust their tastes.

181960401574575316069030

7. The Walled City by Ryan Graudin


This was linked to me from the We Need Diverse Books project, and it sounds absolutely amazing. I love that it's a dystopian based in a real place. So many people think that dystopia only exists in literature, but there are a lot of real world societies that mirror the dystopia in books.

8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

I'm still going through my Rainbow Rowell addiction phase, and I've yet to pick this up, despite reading her other books. Luckily my library has this one, and I can check it out for the winter.

9. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


Meaning to read this one ever since checking out the five-chapter preview. It seems decent enough.


13608989

10. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

I'm not a fan of Cassandra Clare, but I am a fan of Holy Black, as well as MG, so I'll give this book a chance, though the HP similarities kind of puts me off.



CONVERSATION